TOP-END & RED CENTRE Motorcycle Skills Trainer

Metal Provider No: 581 & Australian Defence 'RiDESAFE' Provider


Obtain you Motorcycle Rider Licence in the Northern Territory of Australia

Love bikes?  Why not make it your part-time job?

We will train you, but there are some pre-requestites you will need to obtain such as;

  • Cert IV in Training and assessment
  • Current/validFirstAid Certificate
  • Current/valid Working With Children Ochre Card
  • Northern Territory Drivers Licence stating Full R Licence (Motorcycle  Rider Licence) which must have been held for 5 years (interstate/overseas Licence holdings will be considered as contribution to years licence has been held).

If you are good with people, enjoy moving new riders through a structured course and helping them overcome fears and barriers to earn their licence, then as long as you meet the criteria above and can ride to a solid level, you may be suitable to become a Motorcycle Instructor. Our Instructors come from all walks of life and riding backgrounds

For more information please email us at: or call Lisa on 0400 211 020